Workplace Ministry Degree
In this new degree program, a student will come to MBC for a year, laying a biblical foundation in worldview and Christian living via the certificate in biblical studies program. Then he/she will complete an associate’s degree or vocational certificate program through a community college. The professional credits earned for this associate’s degree or certificate will then be transferred back to MBC at which point the student will complete his/her remaining bachelor’s credits, including courses in Business as Mission and Theology of Work and Witness in the Workforce. Additionally, there will be a special internship designed just for this program, combining real work experience in the occupation of choice alongside ministry mentorship.
Find out more on page 53 of our catalog here!
WORKPLACE MINISTRY DEGREE CURRICULUM EXAMPLE
* Gallatin College Associate of Applied Science Degree in Photonics & Laser Technology used as an example
- COMMUNITY COLLEGE TOTAL: 60
- MONTANA BIBLE COLLEGE TOTAL: 70
- WORKPLACE MINISTRY DEGREE TOTAL: 130
* Total credit hours could range from 130 – 137, depending on the program you choose